Thursday, October 31, 2013

In Business This is "As Good As It Gets!"



With a company that is reaching it 30th year (hard to believe but true), and as the owner of that company, I have traveled many miles and interacted face-to-face with many event planners, very many. There are those who stand out in my mind and those who just stand out. BRAVO! is and continues to be one of those event planning companies that is superb. I have been involved with this company since 2007. Nancy Shaffer, Founder and CEO, is an amazingly talented woman who sought to use our company as a resource for high-quality awards. In my mind, she wanted awards that could match the quality of the events she produced. I think her work is stellar and I am proud that she considers mine the same.

We always hope to please our clients and when we do and they tell us so, it is particularly heart warming to all of us at MK Shannon Awards. You can work for money, most of us have no choice, but to work for things you love and to perform in a manner that you can be proud of is “as good as it gets” in business!

We recently received this email from Eldrina Jones, Chief Operating Officer of BRAVO! It was so touching I had to share it here. 
MK, I only speak the truth and when great client service is provided – I shout it from the hills. Too many times people only talk about the negative experiences and I am happy to acknowledge Kathleen and your entire team. I can see why she is your “right and left arm” – her warm and calm demeanor was always present on the phone.

We are a small business and know that every single person is vital for the body as a whole. These are the people that keep us going. We appreciate our BRAVO! family. Nancy and I have spent years nurturing the people who make our business.

I thank you MK for your artistry. It always brings a smile to our faces when we open the box. A bigger smile when we see such deserving people (as these honorees) who are most times overlooked, see these awards and hold them with such pride. That is when the joy is overflowing from the inside out.

We encourage our clients to use MK Shannon for their awards and will continue to spread the word.

Thank you MK.

Eldrina Jones
Chief Operating Officer BRAVO!
 

The following is our reply:
Eldrina, I trust that your awards will arrive safely and I am so pleased that you took the time to praise Kathleen. She is my "right and left arm", as you have witnessed. Everyone that works to make my designs into awards that you can present with honor to your recipients, deeply cares about making you proud. Very sweet of you to take the time to thank Kathleen; sincerely appreciate your business. ~MK


No comments:

Post a Comment